got ethical husbandry?

Neptune Systems APEX Jr Now In Stock!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Limited supply so hurry and get yours today. Click the link for more info on the new amazing controller for budget minded hobbyiest....

http://www.neptuneaquatics.com/supply/neptune-systems-apex-jr-controller

Thanks,
Robert

Man always upsets me (although I understand the reasoning) that they always release these "jr/lite" versions of products so long after the original. Usually this is all I need, however I get stuck buying the $400 setup that is overkill :D

sfsuphysics said:
Man always upsets me (although I understand the reasoning) that they always release these "jr/lite" versions of products so long after the original. Usually this is all I need, however I get stuck buying the $400 setup that is overkill :D

LOL...I hear ya Mike. This is fast changing hobby. Keeping up with the latest and greatest is tough sometimes.

melly mel said:
I noticed it comes with a 4 outlet unit. If I needed extra outlet is there a way to add another 4?

BTW, any rods food come in yet? :)

Mel...yep, you can always add additional energy bar! Unfortunately, I don't have those in stock at the moment. I do have probe module 1 though. Lets you add a PH probe and an additional temp probe. New batch of Rod's food should be in next week.

Back