got ethical husbandry?

Neptune

I just got a used apex classic, will let you known if I’m experiencing same problems

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Question for those whose Apex went down - does it show up in the Amp log? I had no alarms sent to me and no low power spikes in the log. Wondering if mine restarted itself without my knowing.

Is that something you can do though? I thought the purpose of of the latest Apex was to shift the need for hardware in the box that runs an OS and stores lots of data points to a cloud based system where they can keep that hardware remote.

But if there is in fact a way to turn off phone home troubleshooting by the unit, that would be a good thing.
The compute that apex need is so simple I doubt you need cloud to shift compute from Hardware to cloud.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Question for those whose Apex went down - does it show up in the Amp log? I had no alarms sent to me and no low power spikes in the log. Wondering if mine restarted itself without my knowing.

Nothing...I was right in front of the tank when it happened. The apex and display all worked fine, it was only the eb8 outlets that shutdown.

I have now set an alarm to go off if the eb8 shuts down.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back