Neptune Aquatics

New A.G.E. 40"x28"x22" rimless starphire tank

Thanks guys...the tank is just over 4 months old, and so far so good...Ive added another MP40W so 3 total in the display, and I am going to make a frag section in my sump, I have purchased a MP10 for that, and a Giesemann Nova to light it....
IMG_6156.jpg

IMG_6159.jpg

IMG_6135.jpg

IMG_3306.jpg

IMG_6000.jpg

IMG_6094.jpg

IMG_6167.jpg

IMG_6175.jpg

Boats doing well, I just scored a huge Carl Moyer Grant award to repower the boat this spring. Getting two of these with new twin disc electronically controlled gear boxes.
C9ACERTfull.jpg

I am commercial crab fishing the boat right now, it's been a lot better then expected. The fact all the big northern boats didn't come down helped out the local fleet in a huge way.

GreshamH said:
I'm not sure what is cooler, your tank or that CAT :lol:
The Cat is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy cooler, especially the gear boxes which have electronic sync, trolling valves, and a feature for leaving the dock...Because of the high horsepower, the gearboxes need to slowly engage to dock the boat/leave the slip, it's a super sweet set up, I'm really excited about it and the fact I will have a 30 knot top end

30 knot top end? DAMNNNNNNNN :) the dock feature sounds cool and very useful.

I just want it so I have it when I need it, such as shooting the bar when there is a breaking bar condition..or if I need to run 25 miles for a hot tuna bite. :D

Thanks Mark, I saw your thread on nippers, and have been debating it for awhile, I saw a 3" Majestic at LGF in Oakland, been watching it for a couple of weeks....I had one about 10 years ago, and after tearing that tank down, I vowed to get another one day... :p

Jim, I got that mille from PUGroyale on RC, he tossed it in with a pack...it grows pretty fast

So I got a Majestic, but it wasn't the toughest fish, so I had to bring it back, and get my second choice. This guy is getting along famously, eating anything I put in the tank.
Emperor Angel
emperor2019.jpg

Aussie Enchinata
emperor2002.jpg

FTS
fts121809003.jpg

Morning Actinics
closeup003.jpg

Chalices
closeup004.jpg

closeup006.jpg

closeup007.jpg