Our mission

New Arrivals - 04/23/09

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Sneak peak of what we just unloaded tonight:

- Ultra Acan Echino
- Ultra Echino Chalice (New Gen Bubble Gum Monster!)
- Ultra Lobo
- Ultra Pink Zoas
- Red People Eater Palys
- Ultra Blue Zoas
- Lots more but you guys don't care about the stinking list so here's the pics....

IMG_8902.jpg

IMG_8912.jpg

IMG_8922.jpg

IMG_8931.jpg

IMG_8925.jpg

IMG_8908.jpg

- Robert

I am assuming that is the "Ultra Echino Chalice (New Gen Bubble Gum Monster!)"? Save me a decent sized chunk if you can. I will plan on swinging by this weekend.

Ian....it's roughly the size of a baseball. BAR member price $1,500. I doubt I can sell it with this kinda price so I am hoping to eventually frag it so it can be more affordable.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj214/robert4025/IMG_8931.jpg

Hey this one looks like the infamous BAR Tongan frag workshop Acan Subechinata, which as the only known (or willing to admit he has a brown coral) colony, looks like it might cut into my exclusivity!!!!

(kidding of course!) :D

Mike...brown is a bad word. We're a bit more refine than that so we use "Mocha"... ;)

neyugn0w01 (I still dunno your real name)....I would love to but there's a sales pending on it. I t may be gone sometime next week... :~

But don't worry, we have several more pieces that are scheduled to be picked up around mid May so stay tuned to this channel.

Just for sh*t and giggles, here's some better photos of it the day after....

IMG_8980.jpg

IMG_8973.jpg

IMG_8964.jpg

and as usual, here's my stupid sales pitch..."It's the best looking piece we'ver received, yet."

Thanks again for your continued support guys! And this may sounds cheezy but as long as you guys continue to appreciate our corals, we'll never stop hunting them for ya.

i stopped in and took a look at this piece. shes a bute! very nice piece. and robert thanks for draining my cash flow! lol no but really you showed me some nice pieces i didnt even notice them until you pointed them out to me.

Back