IMG_6934.jpg

IMG_6940.jpg

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6954-1.jpg

IMG_6958.jpg

Robert
http://www.neptuneaquatics.com/

is that first one for real? WOW!

Hey Robert, can you prep a frag of a red goniapora with the orange mouths for me? I'm going to pick one up from you if you have any available when I pickup the skimmer or light.

:lol: that was my thought as well (NERDS!!! (said in my best Animal voice))

Hehe....how about we call it Halloween Nerds? Will that work?

Yeah Jason...we'll frag that bad boy up in a few days. It's a really fat healthy piece!

Art...I have to check it we still have any. If I do, I'll put away one for ya.

Kinda a ™ infringement and they do have the $$$ to not only shut you down, but take everything you have. Trust me, fighting deep pockets of ™ issues is not what a small business wants :( Hobbyists can call it that, but you as a store naming the coral that and selling it like that is a ™ infringement. This is coming from someone that has spent the last few years researching this very topic.

I'd go with something like what Erick suggested :)

:lol: Oh really... spent any time researching this? I have ;) Why do you think we still have the TM for Tigger-pods® even after the Robinson family origianlly contested our TM claim? In our case Tigger did not refer to their Tigger trademark but rather the species name. Disney didn't even bother with it, they knew.

You sure can and since this one specifically refers to a product name NERDS® it would be a no brainer to win for Wanka Corp. . IN this case Robert would have to pay to fight Wanka Corp. He who has the deepest pockets wins. Doubt NA has deeper pockets then Wanka :p

The thing with TM's is either you fight all infringements or you end up loosing it. Think Wanka Corp would want to loose a TM they've had for over 20 years? Not in your life.

BTW I search for violations on a weekly basis for all our products when I am doing my MAP enforcement.

Hmmmm if you change that a bit it'll sound like a made up tropical island you could say the coral came from

Clown Pukini

Back