Kessil

NEW ARRIVALS!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
We just got some cool new pieces. We have one more shipment coming in this Friday! Watermelon chalices and other cool goodies. For now, enjoy the pics and stop by to take a better look at these!

IMG_1617.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1623.jpg

IMG_1648.jpg

IMG_1658.jpg

IMG_1665.jpg

IMG_1606.jpg

IMG_1696.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

How much for the orange psammie? And the little plate? (plate is for Dave)

I'm coming down on Monday the 24th. Ian has that day off so I'm gonna use a personal furlough day to come down. I'll send you message on fb a coupe days before.

Mark...Jan 24th? I think I should have about a dozen new Simplex coming in by then. I am starting to like them A LOT! The last one was killer...came in already purpled up!

BTW....I have four watermelon chalice coming in tonight so by the time you get here, they'd probably decently colored up by then. You probably don't want to miss those. And, I fragged the Favia you really wanted....they are healing up really nicely. Hope there's still some when you come... :bigsmile:

Thanks Robert.

Yep, Jan. 24th. That simplex you picked up looks really nice. They piece I picked up is looking very nice in QT. Unfortunately, someone in my tank really liked the orange hammer as much as I did :(

LOL...expensive food for the that someone. It's okay, the new orange hammer in the pics above is starting to color up a lot so hopefully it can be fragged soon, before your trip.

See you soon Mark.

Back