Reef nutrition

New Aussie Shipment Arrivals

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hi Guys....we got in a very small shipment in but dang, it's the most expensive box of corals we've ever had! Most of the stuff are still freaked out but we were able to take some sneak peek shots of those that are already opened nicely. Here's the full list...

- Pavona Maldavensis (really nice bronze color!)
- Ultra Rainbow Acan Lord
- GOLD Aussie Orange Hammer!
- GOLD and White Tipped Torch!
- Ultra Prizm Favia (awsome purple and green and freakin gianormous)
- Purple Rim Fungia
- Ultra Goniastrea
- Goniopora - Ultra Red
- Lobophyllia - Ultra Rainbow
- Platygyra Maze Brain - Ultra Grade

IMG_9724.jpg

This is a really bad picture of this piece. I dunno why but the orange is not picking up by my lens. It's 10X more orange than what's showing in the pic.

IMG_9731.jpg

The most red we have ever seen in a Goni!

IMG_9743.jpg

IMG_9752.jpg

So green, you can see it from the moon!

I'll try to post better pics these guys and the others pieces sometime this week when the rest of the stuff comes in. Stay tuned......

Edited: Here's some new and updated picture I just took....

IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0139.jpg

IMG_9932.jpg

IMG_9933.jpg

IMG_9943.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0040.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

IMG_9955.jpg

IMG_9957.jpg

IMG_9967.jpg

IMG_9980-1.jpg

IMG_9997.jpg

And here are some pictures of more Aussie SPS in a different tank (all T5's). For some reason, the colors came out sorta blue ( I just don't have time to calibrate the WB on this tank) but anyway, this should give you guy a sense what the corals look like.

IMG_9813.jpg

IMG_9897.jpg

IMG_9824-1.jpg

IMG_9886-1.jpg

IMG_9832-1.jpg

IMG_9853.jpg

IMG_9874.jpg

IMG_9829.jpg

Robert

Thanks Jim! You have to see this beauty in person. It will take my breath away. I never saw Perry eyes open so big before.

LOL...you want me to hold the entire store, Art? Sweet....Art is gonna buy the entire store! :bigsmile:

We always have the red carpet rolled out for ya Mel.

robert4025 said:
LOL...you want me to hold the entire store, Art? Sweet....Art is gonna buy the entire store! :bigsmile:
hah! you never know! I might win the lottery tomorrow, thought not sure if that'll cover the costs.

how big is that acro colony? looks insane. I'd even downpay for a frag of that guy.

robert4025 said:
Thanks Jim! You have to see this beauty in person. It will take my breath away. I never saw Perry eyes open so big before.

Yup! They're on my wishlist now. Just waiting for Robert to bring out his bandsaw. :beer:

Damn...I posted this on R2R so half of the colony will be gone to those guys at $40 per 1" frag. I think I can ony make another 10 frags out of wath will be remaining after that. I'll update the OP with the request from here.

Back