Neptune Aquatics

New BAR website!

I haven't had a chance to check out the bar site till today. I have to say - I am impressed. BIG TIME. Nice job to the developers of the site. I see that this site was done on drupal...

Again good job.

Is it just me or is the "views" not turned on? All threads say 0 views on my screen :(

BTW I'm really happy with both the forum and website. Can we kill the old one yet, I keep going to it instead (stupid cache)

The old site will remain until we are able to find a satisfactory solution to migrating or handing the PM's/Gallery since it isn't trivial to migrate them over from SMF.

What URL are you using? If you set your BAR quick link to http://bareefers.org/home, it will always direct to the new site :)

I do not want to clear my cache ;) That is the issue :p I know how to get to the new site, but thanks :lol:

Migrating PM's? 90% of mine mystery got deleted so if others have the same issue then we're probably fine killing that part :lol:

Sure didn't but the only way to get the old URL from not being at the top of the auto fill drop down is to clear the cache ;) That's pretty much what I am on about.

besides, I can't let you have the last word....

You can selectively delete a cache line.
Some browsers will let you delete autofill entries (when it drops down, delete it).

GreshamH said:
BTW I'm really happy with both the forum and website. Can we kill the old one yet, I keep going to it instead (stupid cache)

I'm glad you like it, but we're not going to make changes (or even prioritize changes) just so you don't have to clear your browser cache.

Back