President - Norm
Treasurer - Jimsar
Communications Director (webmaster) - Dave
Membership - Dudley/Supply Mananger
Forum guy - Rich
DBTC - Elieen
Sponsorship - Arnold
Mike - OAL

Congratulation to Norm for taking on the Presidency!

It has been my honor to serve for the past few years and I am sure Norm will do a great job!

But seriously, super glad that everybody is on board in one capacity or another. We'll just have to try to cover all the responsibilities between us.

We may be able to fill the VP position by appointment. One of our club members had inquired about VP duties a while back, and has been trying to rework his schedule so that he could make the time commitment to help out :)

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=1466.msg12617#msg12617 date=1162522006]
No speakers. We're all just gonna sit around and stare at each other at meetings from now on.

It's the new BAR :)
[/quote]

Count me out, I've seen you all before :D

The BAR BOD is pleased to announce that we have been able to fill our Vice President position by appointment.

Please welcome Bookfish/Jim in his return as BAR VP. As a club founder and long time board officer, Jim brings with him vision, experience, and dedication, all of which will serve our club to the fullest over the coming months.

Congratulations to BAR and Jim!

:D

Nah, you're not wrong. I think Rich posted this before I became "official" - I like being the "Meeting Note Taker" person than the "Secretary"

Back