Cali Kid Corals

NEW CORALS ARRIVALS

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hello All! We are going to start this 4th of July weekend with a big bang! We just got in another awesome batch of Aussie SPS and Bali Cultured SPS tonight (Thurs)! We are also expecting an equally awesome LPS shippment tomorrow so this is going to a great weekend to visit the shop.

See you soon!

Photos to be followed soon...

I will try to take them asap Ed. Some of them are gone. We had a customer that came in and cleaned us out a bit...=o). Also, the store is super busy right now due to the 3-day weekend so I'll try my best. Otherwise, you're only a short drive away so get off your ass and just come on down...lol.

Hi Dan...welcome to BAR. Good to see you on here. Lots of great and inspirational people here (except Tuberider...he's just a plain nut) so I hope you'll like it here. I am working on another awesome SPS shipment for this week so I may have some of those humilus coming in! If not, I think I am going to drag Cerissa with me again down south to look for some... :D

Jeremy...I was going to take some pics, but one of the BAR member came in and swooped up most of the best pieces...all eleven colonies, I think... :) I'll try to take of some pics of what's left...if I have time. Unless you want to come over and do that for me... :p

Sorry for being a little late guys but here are some pics of the new stuff that came in....

IMG_1455.jpg

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1442.jpg

IMG_1435.jpg

IMG_1431.jpg

IMG_1423.jpg

Back