Our mission

New Corals!

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Check out the new nice stuff we just got in!

IMG_4817.jpg

IMG_4825.jpg

IMG_4861.jpg

IMG_4875-1.jpg

IMG_4890.jpg

IMG_4924.jpg

IMG_4931-1.jpg

IMG_4966-1.jpg

IMG_4779.jpg

Now that would have me at your store in a minute if I had a stable tank :) I know just where that color is going :O

Sure they are but IMO that is not staying gold. I'm pretty sure I know how that one is going to change, I've had one like it in the past :) I'm telling you, it's a winner. can you PM me the price? I may come by tomorrow and nab it.

Nonsense... Zeb got up a new system..... Time to test it out!

My tank made some room for me as well. I am bummed what I lost so I need to fill the gap :lol: can't have any free space in the tank :p

Gresh- good eye :)

You can have Robert ship it to me and I'll hold it for you since your tank is not ready (Mark runs to get the band saw ready) :)

If you were closer I would so use you to store corals, and let you frag them. I have corals all over the place, Jim's, Rich's, my friend Matt's and even some back east :lol:

Robert please do save that one for me :) I'll go with out food for a couple weeks, I can use to loose a few pounds after all :lol:

GreshamH said:
If you were closer I would so use you to store corals, and let you frag them. I have corals all over the place, Jim's, Rich's, my friend Matt's and even some back east :lol:

Robert please do save that one for me :) I'll go with out food for a couple weeks, I can use to loose a few pounds after all :lol:

Oh come on, Gresh. I gotta sleep at night man. Don't be putting a guilt trip like that.... :bigsmile:

shit,i didn't know Robert do lay away plan.i should set an auto payment plan.Robert should disguised his company such as PGE.That way my statement look like PG&E.my wife wouldn't notice the different.:)

Lapsan

Back