Reef nutrition

New Ecotech Radion XR30w LED On Display Now

robert4025

Neptune Aquatics
LFS Owner
Hey Guys...We just got in one unit for everyone to check out so if anyone interested to see it in action in person, please stop by and we'll be more than happy to give you a demo to see what fuzz is all about.

This is a fairly new product for us so we have no experience with it performance other than the fact that we wish it come with a LED read-out instead of single status LED... :~ Other than that, we'll just wait and see what this baby will do for corals.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks!
Robert and Cerissa

I saw this yesterday and it has a very impressive demo mode that cycles through the 5 or so preprogrammed color temps. Green, blue, red, etc....you can have whatever color you want. I would say it's not *that* bright to the human eye, I'd consider adding maybe Reefbrite strip along with it. As far as controller compatibility, I'm curious as to how easy it is to setup. Has anyone taken the plunge on this guy?

Kris...I will give you a demo when you stop by. I think you gonna like it.

Roberto...let's talk the next time you stop by? Do you have a working RA so we can both can play with the light? I am very interested to see what your controller can do but unfortunately only the light needs to be controlled at this moment.

Bill...not sure if you saw the light at full power. It's actually a lot more brighter than AI!

Peter...sorry! You probably did see it but didn't notice cuz its actually a lot smaller than most people thought...lol

Mike...I am a git-her-done kinda guy....haha

Back