Cali Kid Corals

New In-Wall Tank

Yes. Decided SPS dominant, with certain Low nutrient and high photosynthetic clams. Going to try and put some Blastos, Acans, scolys, and chalices in there too.

I got this brandnew nice 60g ADA rimless tank I might sell. If nobody buys it I will turn it into another LPS/Softie tank. Zoas, Shrooms, Hammers, Torches Etc.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419049577.325439.jpg

RODI Storage Reservoir in place. lifted it up about 4 ft to add the horizontal salt water mixing tanks below it. Then I will add a pipe that will go directly into the sump for automatic water change
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419754804.569550.jpg

Last edited:
Looks great. I really like the picture frame look.

But I suggest a video surveillance system of some sort.
Have a temporary camera you can place directly in front of the tank.
Have a small LCD screen in the garage.
So you can see what you are doing from the front side, while you are moving things around.

You cant view the video on the fusion app. You have to switch to the dropcam app on the ipad or laptop. Switch to mirror view to view it on the TV if you have the laptop connected.

Quick question for you guys regarding flow. Do any of you only use only one "overflow" pipe for tanks over 100g. Im using a 1-1/2" durso pipe with 1" Bulkhead opening and 1" for the return. This would give me about 1560gph gravity fed and I know its suggested to have the tank turn over 10x. Do you guys suggest more or would this be perfect considering the reactors and fittings.

Man I love the look of your system. I tend to be as interested if not a little more of the planning/building as I am the final product! The planning you have is awesome and I love the red plumbing.

sent from my note 4

Back