Neptune Aquatics

New In-Wall Tank

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1423986843.526221.jpg

Boiling Hott RO water.. We're brewing some Carbon tonight lol

IMAG0025.jpg
I used an APT variable speed peristaltic pump to control my Ca Reactor

Yours is a bit fancier but it does the job needed...lol

Nice. That works ;) more compact also. What fittings are you using on those? I wonder if I can get a reducer fitting so i can convert the I/P to an L/S Tubing?. I want the long tubing to be skinnier.

The tubing came from APT with little barb fitting on the end of the neoprene hose and I was able to push on the RO tubing all the way to the barbs and have not had an issue with it, a friend in Canada has been running this same pump for over a year and a half with no issues

Use norprene tubing for the longest use. I used 1/4 ID norprene tubing in the past and just fit the regular airline 1/4"OD tubing into it. I zip tied over it to be safe. The tubing size that works is solely dependent of the easy load pump head. I used a cole parmer for about 3-4 years on a schuran calcium reactor.

I have both the I/P and L/S norpene tubing (about 50 ft each) the I/P is 1/4 ID and the L/S is 1/4 OD. so i basically just need a barb adapter.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425012838.048923.jpg

I'm not entirely sure. I havent used my Cole Palmer since my calcium reactor was up and running. :) so I imagine my stash of tubing is reasonable for now. I'll have to look on their website nextime I need it.
I went directly to the Cole Parmer website. Do you need LS or IP? what size?

Back