Reef nutrition

New Logo - PS related

Thales

Past President
I've been working on this - whaddya think?

DHCFbanner_3.jpg

How about using a profile of your flamboyant one, and maybe fad the daisies a bit.

Or use a head on pic with one pearing out from between the stems :D

See, the way you described it on the phone was,

the cuttles would be in place of the actual flower and be growing out of the stem :)

Looks great though ;)

Kind of hard to tell that the cuttle is even in there. The daisies are really overpowering the image.

What you can also try doing is moving the cuttle to the thirds of the composition (i.e. right below the "AI" in daisy). The eyes tend to drift there instead of the middle of the image.

I'm liking the new version with the cuttle on the right.

Maybe do something with the daisy stems and calyces so that part of the banner is less contrasty?

[quote author=Ibn link=topic=1777.msg16688#msg16688 date=1172863701]
Kind of hard to tell that the cuttle is even in there. The daisies are really overpowering the image.

What you can also try doing is moving the cuttle to the thirds of the composition (i.e. right below the "AI" in daisy). The eyes tend to drift there instead of the middle of the image.
[/quote]

Yep! Thats what I did originally, but there was a really ugly daisy that needed covering that I didn't feel like PSing out.

Thanks guys!

[quote author=Mr. Ugly link=topic=1777.msg16969#msg16969 date=1173196871]
Hmm... how about just a cuttle, but with daisies all over it, like it's camouflaging or whatever you call it? :D
[/quote]

You make it and I'll use it! :D

I like this one better Rich. The cuttle being on the right hand side draws your eye right to it. The colors of the daisies complement the color pattern of the cuttle that is off to the side.

Back