Neptune Aquatics

New Shop : 1701 Fortune Dr Suite G

Lots a fish. Guess they transhipped from Asia. Some of the fishes aren't in the best shape. Definitely great prices though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Ad doesn't list the name of the shop?
If I ever plan to make the trek there I will let you all know so you go before me. I am not skilled at netting fish and would likely bruise all of them in the tank.
People who visited: Will they be having corals in the future? What inverts did you see there besides cleaner shrimp?

Wait - 1701 Fortune Dr? Isn't that a complex of machine and prototyping shops? I think I was recently there. An aquarium shop there? I hope someone finds out the name and the hours.

They lose points for using all known aquarium related keywords in their craigslist post. I hate when people do that because it gives you garbage when you try to search for something.
d54e53dfa8d0a36d3b5bd8ecae09a583.png

I've bought from the owner before he setup his official shop and his fish were solid. My yellow coris are from him.

Stopped by today and they're definitely not in the best shape... many have ich. That being said, prices are great and I did take a chance on a few... figured they might fair better on my QT with full attention than in shop tanks.

So off to do a QT and fresh water dip

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Bummer... lost a boxfish while in the bag during transport...

Others seem ok in QT.

I spoke to owner. He intends in getting shipment twice per month and will send out list if you provide your email.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I might go there tomorrow but I’m afraid fishes having ich, never had it in my tank and worry about putting in any fish that might have it...

Also that a fish died during transport in the bag is not the best of indications.

Probably will check the place and buy only if I see healthy fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might go there tomorrow but I’m afraid fishes having ich, never had it in my tank and worry about putting in any fish that might have it...

Also that a fish died during transport in the bag is not the best of indications.

Probably will check the place and buy only if I see healthy fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frankly, until you hear otherwise, I wouldn't buy anything if you don't have a QT set-up. If there's ich in the tanks already it doesn't matter if the fish "look" healthy.

Back