Cali Kid Corals

New Tank Time

That makes a lot of sense!!! I didn't realize the C2C was open on top; I just thought it was load balancing the overflows.

We really enjoy being able to see into the tank near eye level, and 61" will be perfect for that. (I think ours is around 63") Most of the stands I see in stores are 28" plus tank (all-glass for example). It really makes the tank more of a show piece when it's up that high.

IMG_4010.jpg

This was ours before it was filled...

Nice tank!

I was thinking the same thing about sump/fuge access. It also leaves more room for other stuff like an auto top-off!

-C

That's a good idea on saving back space, Charles. I would change one thing though - instead of having two overflow, how about one wide (about 10") and have 4 bulkheads inside the overflow (2 x for drain, 2 x return). This way you'll have more room for viewing on the sides.

But, in your case, since it will be flushed in between the two walls, your options is actually better. :lol:

Just rambling on.

Same thing happened to me on my triple post previously -- I was then racking my brain to come up with three things to say. Sadly, you've already read the best I could come up with!

Back