High Tide Aquatics

New to area

hi
i finally got a tank here in Cali after moving here about 2 months ago my g/f and i got a 12 gal cube master. we have about 2 years worth of time in reefing, we left our 120gal reef in texas
so we are here hopefully to learn some new tricks of the trade we also still belong to the Dallas Fort Worth M.A.S until our member ship runs out but one thing we have learned is that you never really leave a reef club that you where prior part of
thanks all
hopefully i will get the tank up and running soon
chris & gin

Hello Chris and Gin!
Welcome! You're gonna like it around here and your chiller won't have to work nearly as hard as it did in Texas! :bigsmile:

gingin12 said:
hi
i finally got a tank here in Cali after moving here about 2 months ago my g/f and i got a 12 gal cube master. we have about 2 years worth of time in reefing, we left our 120gal reef in texas
so we are here hopefully to learn some new tricks of the trade we also still belong to the Dallas Fort Worth M.A.S until our member ship runs out but one thing we have learned is that you never really leave a reef club that you where prior part of
thanks all
hopefully i will get the tank up and running soon
chris & gin
Welcome! And what you say about reef clubs is so true. I can't believe both BAR and I have made it this far and here we all are together!
(sorry for the drivel, I'm kinda a BAR fan...LOL)

Back