Jestersix

New to BAR and nano reefing...

Hello all. I'm new with Nano reefing and I have a 10 gallon reef tank. It's been a month now since i set up the tank. So far, I only have a frogspawn, zoos, shrooms and a cup coral. They've been doing good so far and i keep up with my 20% weekly water change. I have a small sump that is part of the tank. It has LR rubble and chaeto. I rely on my LR and sand as filtration. I also have a small piece of filter pad, that i changed every 3-4 days, for debris and stuff. I'm interested of learning more about this wonderful hobby and looking forward of meeting new people. Here are some pics of my nano tank:
08312008405.jpg
08312008404.jpg
update1.jpg

Welcome! Looks good and as Levi said, take your time!

Look forward to meeting you and a whole bunch of reefers at the next meet.

Jay

Thanks for the comments. I'm kinda taking my time :). I usually go to Aquatic Gallery(nice corals and display tanks but high prices tho), Lucky Goldfish 'cause its close to my place and have a good selection and they close late('til 8 pm), Sun aquarium(new owner) and they have a lot of SPS frags plus tonga LR, Neptune Aquatics is a nice place with lots of selection. They have lots of frags of all kinds of corals and they are still expanding plus they close late 6pm -9pm . I just picked up this ricordea today :

ricordea1.jpg

It's been a while since I last posted here(almost a year). Mostly been active at NCRC and RS(Reef Sanctuary). My cousin (Unarce from RC) told me about this great site last year when I first set up my tank. It was a 10 gallon but upgraded late last year into a RSM tank. Tank's been running for 10 months now and so far so good. Looking forward of learning new things and meeting other people of this hobby of ours. Here is a current FTS pic of my tank :)

IMG_1036.jpg

Back