got ethical husbandry?

New to BAR and nano reefing...

Some updated pics :)

IMG_1977-1.jpg

IMG_2026-1.jpg

IMG_1986-1.jpg

I got this grass like purple algae growing mostly on my rocks. You can see it on the FTS pic. I tried trimming it but it just grows back. It was fine at first but it's getting to be an eyesore. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Tank just turned 1 year a few days ago :) . It's pretty much full coral wise and really need to upgrade. I have a 40B just waiting to be set up but still looking for a stand. Please PM me if you have one laying around or somebody that has one, thanks! Here are some updated pics of my RSM:

IMG_2390-1.jpg

IMG_2391-1.jpg

IMG_2392-1.jpg

IMG_2397-1.jpg

IMG_2398-1.jpg

Manny

I still have the "red pube algae" and I trim it once in a while but it just keeps growing back. I just added a midas blenny but not for controlling the algae. Thanks :)

Wow, it's been more than a year since I've posted something here..hehe. More active in NCRC but will try to be here also in the coming year. Need to renew my membership. Sold this tank and upgraded to a 57 rimless and it's been up for almost a year. I had a little crash with the tank, couple months back, and lost all SPS but everything is pretty stable now. I'll try to start a new tank thread with my current tank. Good to be back!

Back