Reef nutrition

New to BAR, want some input from more experienced Bay Area reefers

Wow, thanks everyone! I just saw the 90 gallon sale thread Coral Reefer, I'd like to be next in line for it. Although I was hoping to install a beananimal style overflow... Do you think that would be possible in that tank (is the glass tempered)?

I'll PM you Kensington Reefer, I'd love to see you sheds, lol!

Hi FeliciaLynn, I'm glad to know that I'm not the only grad student here :) I'd love to come over some time and see your tanks sometime. I'm an almost second year in the Plant and Microbial Biology Department, so I know very little about materials science; you can educate me.

Spoon, that is so nice of you to offer! As I haven't even moved into the new place yet, I don't really know what the electrical situation will be in the garage. I will definitely hit you up if I need some help!

I don't have much to offer to you all in return for your kindness, but I do have access to some pretty cool fluorescence microscopes. If you ever want some cool images of small samples from your tank (pods, chips of corals, etc), let me know and I'll snap some pics of it for you :cool:

Back