Reef nutrition

News From Aquarium Concepts - BAR Sponsor

Apon

Supporting Member
Hello , Yes finally we are almost ready. We have been working from about 3am to 8pm everyday for the past month. Today we passed the last of all the city inspections, so we will open this friday. ( March 2nd ) . The new store hours will be Monday - Friday 10-8. Sat & Sun 10-7. There are many many things that are not completed in the store, but we must open! It will take us a few more months to complete all of the displays etc.....

We will be receiving a couple SPS shipments and Indo / Bali coral shipments in before we open, as well as some fish. Our new location is 6920 Amador Plaza Rd. Dublin Ca. 94568. Located next to PetSmart in the Target, ToysR'Us, Home EXPO center. off of Dublin Blvd. It is only 9 miles from the old location, and it is much much nicer!

Thanks for spreading the word for us., Ken

Eileen and I stoped by and here are some pics....Double click the attachments to enlarge. It is a huge store....they are still stocking/setting up.

The frog fish was smaller than a quarter....has Norm written all over it. The coral bins were nice an long about 20 ft easy and they have 3 of them!

We stopped by, and the store is definitely huge. Lots of parking so no hunting around for parking. The holding tanks look great, and will look better with time.

Norm, that frogfish is screaming your name under water.

[quote author=Raddogz link=topic=1778.msg17333#msg17333 date=1173736470]Norm, that frogfish is screaming your name under water.
[/quote]

Nice froggie. I do have a small red angler like that one, but.... how much was it?

:D

[quote author=Natterjak link=topic=1778.msg17400#msg17400 date=1173844580]
Fish are for sale again, but I was there tonight and didn't see any of the froggies. :(
[/quote]

Oh well. He does get some nice ones periodically. I've seen cantaloupe sized A. commerson(giant) frogfishes at the old AC.

thanks, looking for a few sunburst, i think they are seasonal too, saw alot last summer, but heard they are normally around in the spring?..

[quote author=sfsuphysics link=topic=1778.msg17441#msg17441 date=1173904873]
What the hell is the name of the store in SF on Ocean Avenue? I swear it's called something similar.

[/quote]

Man I knew until I read your post, then POOF, gone :(

Back