Reef nutrition

Neyugn0w01........

The undata hates light. It actually turned ugly blue and the polyps receded at mid level. I moved it back down at about 24" below the light and off to the side. It is now getting the color back. Not sure if we are talking about the same undata. I got 1 of the 2 piece that came in the shipment before Max got those other green/red undata colony. Even those first 2 pieces were different. I believe Greshman got the other one. Hopefully he can post an update.

neyugn0w01, when will you be at the gym again? I'll drop by with a dremel and relocate a few pieces of your challices while you're benching your sissy weights. :lol: I have to bribe Kenny into letting me inside. ;D You're not going to miss an eye or two. ::)

Nice camera work.

I change the code daily ;D.
The Pink Sand Dollar I received from you is growing super fast. My last piece grew really slow. I don't think your is the real deal. :'(

IMG_4599.jpg

Don't say open door or you wont have any corals, the minute you take off to the stop and rob for some smokes or beef jerky (look for a silver Nissan Frontier with a BAR sticker on it if you're worried :D) you may come back to an empty tank.

Aren't FTS a PITA? The last one I posted sucked. Next time I'm gonna put a 14K in (I'm running 20K right now) and change the supps out for 10Ks and see if that helps at all AFA color rendition. Your colors do look amazing though ;).

Back