Jestersix

Nice Acans!

You guys probably seen these already but thought I'd share anyway. These are pretty awesome in my opinion...

http://www.uniquecorals.com/uccollection/uccollection-lps/king-midas-australian-acan-frags

Anyone ever order from this vendor? Thinking of making some future purchases from them.

Not for acans, but this diaseris came from there.

diaseris%20fragilis%20012410.jpg

I've purchased several things from him. Great vendor. If you decide you want to split that King Midas frag, lmk, as I've been wanting those for awhile.

Jason, I'll let you know, I dont plan on ordering until after my upgrade is complete tho in about a month or 2. Hopefully it will still be in stock.

I used to have that acan. that was before I recklessly experimented with a Juvenile Maculosus Angel in my tank. Damn it, Im stupid.

patrickb said:
I used to have that acan. that was before I recklessly experimented with a Juvenile Maculosus Angel in my tank. Damn it, Im stupid.

I expect to see this post mirrored by several BAR members that recently bought CB ones :)

GreshamH said:
patrickb said:

I expect to see this post mirrored by several BAR members that recently bought CB ones :)
on that thought...
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1781618

Raccoon's are far more "reef safe" then mac's. I kept one in my 54g and it never touched a coral in a year. Plenty mirror my experience. Not saying I'd risk it today though :lol:

sfsuphysics said:
Hey I wouldn't mind getting in on that king midas acan if some get in stock.

Just shot him an email and asked when he might have a couple frags of that midas available. We can split it if he does. Each frag is $4-5 heads, so we can probably make 4 small frags from two of his frags. If it's like all my other acans, it'll grow out quickly.

Eight said:
sfsuphysics said:
Hey I wouldn't mind getting in on that king midas acan if some get in stock.

Just shot him an email and asked when he might have a couple frags of that midas available. We can split it if he does. Each frag is $4-5 heads, so we can probably make 4 small frags from two of his frags. If it's like all my other acans, it'll grow out quickly.
I'm quoting you to hold you to this price :D

According to the page its $125 (I'm guessing per frag) and each frag is 4-5 heads, don't know what math you go by but I like it :D

Hahaha... yes I probably should have removed the dollar sign from that post. $125 per frag each frag being 4-5 heads. So $60-$70 (with shipping) for half a frag which would be 2-3 heads.

Count me in for a split frag when it is available.
Have to warn you I don't have a frequent buyer card but you guys have an eye for sweet looking stuff.

Back