Jestersix

Northbay-reefer's pink lime jade

This coral is in the same family as the pink jade but the color is lighter, just as bright though, the lime color tips are flourescent and the end of the tips are pink. I got it from Reefer madness 2 years ago when they were still selling good stuff. The picture is too blue, but the corals should be more lime in color

This is not an easy coral so please make sure that you are good with SPS before asking for 1

I have 2 frags of this for DBTC, all rules apply

IMG_0139.jpg

I will give the other a shot if no one is stepping up.

If someone else who hasn't got something wants to bump me out that is cool too.

I'll wait for a 2nd/3rd gen.

I'll let you guys do all the hard work of turning it into a tank acclimated easy to grow aquacultured coral first, haha.

:D

Haha... I'm trying to set a good example by not swooping in on every cool piece :D

(sssshhhhh....)

Act casual and just play along here Mike :D

Norman, I can make an extra frag for you.

Lapsan and seminolecpa each get one also

Perry, glad you like it, the only other person that have it in BAR is Rich. If you throw it alot of light it will get even brighter

Perry can you post up a pic of your piece. This one got a little lost in my tank and I am struggling to tell the difference between it and the another pink jade piece I have.

Two frags 2nd gen available. Pick up on Oct 10th meeting only. Couple people are on 2nd gen dib.

1. Paradox
2. IBN

Let me know if you guys are still interested. Else, I'll pass it on the next person.

By the way, I received my frag from Tom as a trade. And not thru DBTC.

Back