Neptune Aquatics

Nuclear green acro

sfsuphysics

Supporting Member
Not sure what type of coral this is, only what it looks like :) This guy is branching out quite a bit (I have two colonies of this too!) it's a super intense green, this isn't an actinic artifact that's doing it! (Under actinic it looks ever crazier!)

Rules:
Need to give 2 frags back into the program before you do anything with it, if you are breaking your tank down/getting out of the hobby give it back into the program.
I'll be choosing who gets frags it on Weds Dec 9
Pickup ONLY at the Dec 12 BAR meeting.

nucleargreenacro.jpg

Not a problem, as long as someone picks it up from me. I literally have zero room for frags in my tank, I can put them on the bottom of the tank (which is also crowded with corals) but any type of long term grow out I do not have, although if someone wants to donate some of those magnetic frag racks I might be willing to put some on the back wall :D

Anyways that's 2 so far, no problem.

One issue with this coral I have noticed in the past, it's a little touchy to fragging, as it could look good for a few days, then BAM RTN over night.

Oh oh oh oh............would it be too much to hope that there might be just one more? Green becomes my tank............... :bigsmile: and yes..........indeedy, I'll be at the meeting......

Not too much to ask, I got plenty of this, this has grown in the direction of the current and is the tallest piece in the tank so it's starting to cast a shadow I wish wasn't there.

Alright, I only made two frags anyways :D

And by frags, I mean one frag is the bottom cluster of branches, the other frag is the left cluster of frags! You'll be able to pass the chain on before putting the coral in your tank :D

Jon, crap I'm sorry I forgot about you, I'll do you right the next time I see you though!

Richard, I got plenty, so no worries, although the frags I made today were minicolonies :D

Jon, Bennett & Richard you're next in line and by next in line means next time I'll see you because I got tons of this stuff.

I think I gave a piece to John & AJ at the meeting? (Next time people say "frags to distribute" pipe up before I give your frags away! :D)

The Nuke Green looks GREAT on my acro skyline. What a fine piece. I'll post update shots once things settle down a bit but WOW, there will be next level DBTC frags early in 2010! The colony is bright and fully extended this morning
Thanks a million Mike and "Ho ho ho" :santa:
NucularGreenAcro2.jpg

NucularGreenAcro4.jpg

Back