Reef nutrition

NUVO VS BIOCUBE

Schmitty

Supporting Member
Hey there, Trying to decide on an upgrade from my current 29g biocube. Was looking at 32g biocube or 40g nuvo... Any thoughts?

Thanks, I think Im gonna get the 40 gallon IM Nuvo this weekend. Gonna transfer all my favorite things and add to it from my current 32g. Also, gonna get new sand cause my current sand is pretty beat.

Your current 29 gal to a 32 gal isn't a big upgrade in terms of size. I would go for a 40 IM Nuvo. I have the 30 IM Nuvo Cube and love it.

Your current 29 gal to a 32 gal isn't a big upgrade in terms of size. I would go for a 40 IM Nuvo. I have the 30 IM Nuvo Cube and love it.
I was thinking the same thing but bigger. 70 gallons is the recommended minimum to where you can start to have some species of tangs.

I had tangs in 55gallon before... There's no way I can get a tank that big although I would love to. My current living situation doesnt allow space for it. I did it yesterday though, I bought the 40g Nuvo and am very excited, this is about as big of a tank as I can get without losing a couch... This weekend my journey begins!

Back