Reef nutrition

Ocean Treasures Aquarium 4th of July Super Sale!!

This weekend we are having a 4th of July Sale.

Save up to 30% on Selected Corals

Buy one coral get 15% off
Buy two get 20% off
Buy three or more 30% off

Save10%-50% on selected Drygoods.

Come in and check out our new stock of fish and corals.

Deep Discounts on display nano tanks complete with live rock, fish and corals. Just take them home and plug and play.

We are Located at
49 Duboce Ave S.F.
(Between Valencia and Mission)
Open 11-7 Seven Days a week.
415-861-9100

Sorry about that, I should of put that we were closed on the 4th. But the sale doesn't end till friday. so you didn't miss it. We really have some great stuff. Some incredible chalices, blue zoo's, some unknown mini Dendro's and neon purple monti's. It is really cool to see all this stuff in one place. I am going to try to frag alot of the zoo's and the monti's so there is more to go around. The Chalices are too pretty to frag.
Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July.

Thanks,
James

Don't worry about it James, I blame my own illiterate self for not actually reading the 2nd word in your post :)

I'll see what I can do about swinging by tomorrow or Friday though, got tile work to do, but knowing me I'll have a major inspiration for a design and then get hung up on some silly detail like making it all fit in the alloted space :D

[quote author=Ocean Treasures Aquarium link=topic=2188.msg21779#msg21779 date=1183580166]
Sorry about that, I should of put that we were closed on the 4th. But the sale doesn't end till friday. so you didn't miss it. We really have some great stuff. Some incredible chalices, blue zoo's, some unknown mini Dendro's and neon purple monti's. It is really cool to see all this stuff in one place. I am going to try to frag alot of the zoo's and the monti's so there is more to go around. The Chalices are too pretty to frag.
Hope everyone has a fun and safe 4th of July.

Thanks,
James
[/quote]
Hey James
Did you get the Aussie shipment in?

Back