Jestersix

[Oct 15, 2016] How to Frag Your Corals Workshop!

Alright big bag o' pita chips, big artichoke/jalapeno and hummus dips, and twelver of 805 acquired. Swore I got a big bag of ruffles too but apparently not, going to costco hungry is always such a terrible mistake... Anyway can contribute a super glue as well, have a few more tubes around so I can bring more if needed.

51868c1b8389c9966038487c4bc8929a.jpg

Pizza I'm thinking we just figure out when we're all there, but again if demonstrators prefer food ahead just let me know if there's a preferred spot and I'll schedule ahead. Is it Saturday yet!?

Ive been exploring many of these threads and picking up on the whole guest and member labels, and my question is? are new members/guest (who are not real members, until dues are paid) allowed to participate in this saturdays work shop or any activities prior to an official paid membership? thanks would love to know

Ive been exploring many of these threads and picking up on the whole guest and member labels, and my question is? are new members/guest (who are not real members, until dues are paid) allowed to participate in this saturdays work shop or any activities prior to an official paid membership? thanks would love to know
I believe it's open to all who want to attend but why not just pay the $30 and support the club anyway? Consider it the price of admission. :)

I believe it's open to all who want to attend but why not just pay the $30 and support the club anyway? Consider it the price of admission. :)
Yes, all are welcome! (I am bringing nice corals to frag for the demonstration and plan to give away the frags to members first.....) There is also a short meeting of the Board of Directors after the demo where everyone is invited to stay to learn more about the club and election for next year's board.

Well I can say I'm pinched for money but It's cause I want to save for my tank, so the reality is I know how important the community support is so no excuses I'm in! I've spent more on a few frags that didnt make it due to my ignorance. Thanks for tha talk!

Head count:

@Enderturtle @roostertech @DT Prime @RCorallus @Flagg37 @Geneva @Gablami @2manyhobbies @MolaMola @Coral reefer @rygh @Wlachnit @Den21288 @Edgar Sandoval
@F6553066 @Yippee @Ashalye @<3-2-reef @Raidernation08
Total 19

@Brandon Hamamoto ?

Food & Drinks
@Geneva: Pork buns
@DT Prime: Beer and pizza, chip and dips
@Gablami: beer
@Ashalye,@<3-2-reef: tbd
@Den21288:chips and soda

Logistic:
@Wlachnit @rygh folding table
@<3-2-reef: frag saw
@Enderturtle: ...stuffs...
@Geneva: name tags
@Yippee: IC Gel, gloves, containers

Could someone grab few bags of ice on your way over?

I know the club saw is an Inland. If you guys want to see a Gryphon saw as well, let me know and I can see if @Flagg37 wants to bring it there n bk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head count:

@Enderturtle @roostertech @DT Prime @RCorallus @Flagg37 @Geneva @Gablami @2manyhobbies @MolaMola @Coral reefer @rygh @Wlachnit @Den21288 @Edgar Sandoval
@F6553066 @Yippee @Ashalye @<3-2-reef @Raidernation08
Total 19

@Brandon Hamamoto ?

Food & Drinks
@Geneva: Pork buns
@DT Prime: Beer and pizza, chip and dips
@Gablami: beer
@Ashalye,@<3-2-reef: tbd
@Den21288:chips and soda

Logistic:
@Wlachnit @rygh folding table
@<3-2-reef: frag saw
@Enderturtle: ...stuffs...
@Geneva: name tags
@Yippee: IC Gel, gloves, containers

Could someone grab few bags of ice on your way over?

@Prince Shah = 20

Back