got ethical husbandry?

[Oct 15, 2016] How to Frag Your Corals Workshop!

Fun event! Great group of friendly helpful people! Love hanging out with you aquarium nerds!

Here is a pic of the black widow I was telling you about at the workshop.
blackwidow2.jpg

Ahh ... I didn't get it either before either. Thought it was some insider math joke. I guess the font makes it look not so heart shaped.
I'm surprised that you, someone that spells reef 'rygh', would not have picked up on that. Your user name is quite creative too.

I'm surprised that you, someone that spells reef 'rygh', would not have picked up on that. Your user name is quite creative too.
I had also totally missed the rygh/reef handle translation. I thought the handle was pronounced Ry with a silent "gh". Makes more sense I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Well, I had no idea about "rygh" - now that is clever. And I only figured out <3-2-reef a month ago when my laptop fell sideways off the couch while opened to this forum. There are others of you I still have not deciphered yet...

R is the easy one that sounds like it should.
Y sounds like "ee" like in lady.
GH sound like "f" like in tough.

RYGH = Reef!!!

You didn't know you were so creative.

Not sure if I would have posted how you came up with that :p...you made me search how Rygh could equal Reef, and all I had to do was read further to see:

Rygh said:
,Err, what? o_O
Rygh is my last name. Pronounced like rig, as in truck.
Unfortunately not creative at all.

hhahahahahaha

Geez did you guy have enough ban saws? I still think we should all use our photos as our avatars here. I still don't know who everyone is. Be nice to match face to club name.

Geez did you guy have enough ban saws? I still think we should all use our photos as our avatars here. I still don't know who everyone is. Be nice to match face to club name.
That's half the fun. I had been standing next to Mark (@rygh pronounced rig not reef) and had no idea who he was until we put our name tags on.

Back