[Oct 19, 2013] 2nd Annual Breeding and Propagation Workshop (Hayward, CA)

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by lattehiatus, Aug 31, 2013.

2nd Annual Breeding and Propagation Workshop
Start Date: Oct 19, 2013 11:00 AM
End Date: Oct 19, 2013 04:00 PM
Time Zone: America/Los_Angeles -07:00 PDT

Room 722, Chabot College, 26555 Hesperian Blvd
Chabot College
Hayward, CA 94545

Posted By: lattehiatus

Confirmed Attendees: 48
You can not RSVP for this event...

This event has already begun, or has already passed; RSVP has been since closed.
The following users have RSVP'd "Maybe":

The following users have RSVP'd "No":
  1. Apon

Apon Volunteer

ok will do

2. gimmito

gimmito Guest

Arnold...are you still bringing Chinese ? I could go for some dim sum. ;)

3. Much appreciated!

Don't you get enough dim sum living blocks away from the highest concentration of dim sum restaurants in the Bay Area? :p

4. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Me or him? I was told that I don't need to bring any...... but maybe I will since I don't know what is available on sat for food. Jim do you have a special order for me? or should I just bring a bunch and sell it from my used gear area....free dim sum with purchase. : )

gimmito likes this.
  5. Sorry the catered lunch options have been unclear. Lunch is available for purchase and will comprise of choice of BBQ / hamburger / sausage with chips and drink.

6. gimmito

gimmito Guest

I would, but we'll just have to get dim sum another time.

7. For those who have been following the event from the beginning, there are a few changes:

- Joe Yaiullo is conducting the fragging demo. Neptune Aquatics really wanted to be present, but have run into staffing issues. We hope to see Robert's fragging skills next year!
    - Patrick is unable to conduct the anemone propagation demo due to life events.
    - Aquatic Collection and Neptune Aquatics are showcasing their in-house propagated corals in the silent auction - these will be placed in the BAR frag tank. Be sure to take a look at what these stores have been growing, and place your bids to take them home!

It is going to be an event-filled day!

tr1gger likes this.
  8. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

I am excited about everything. Mostly looking forward to finding a BAR tshirt :)

9. dochou

dochou Supporting Member

Not sure if this is the place to post this:
    I need some Cheato for my fuge, Can anyone going to the meeting spare some for me?
    Thanks

10. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Got cheatomorpha

11. dochou

dochou Supporting Member

Thanks
    I'll be the guy in black sweater/jeans with my 2 daughters.

12. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

Hey I'll have on a black sweater, and wear some jeans. Now just need to borrow 2 girls and I can score some free Chaeto! :D

13. Kensington Reefer

Kensington Reefer Supporting Member

Sorry I had to bail after my arrival!
    I left clownfish and cheatomorpha at BAR table
    Best fishes to all

14. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

We would like to thank BAR n its members for hosting us today. We appreciate all the support.

denzil and gimmito like this.
  15. Reef Keeper

Reef Keeper Supporting Member

I had fun time. Thanks to All.

16. euod

euod Supporting Member

Great talks and glad to see everyone. Thanks everyone for putting this event together.

17. Apon

Apon Volunteer

Hey Erin - I got 2 of your baby clowns...what were you feeding them? How old are they? Currently they are in my 30gallon zero edge tank in a guppy breeder container to protect them from my 2 bigger clown pair. They seem to be happy and unharrassed. Thanks!

FeliciaLynn likes this.
  18. gimmito

gimmito Guest

Thanks to everyone who made BAP ! a success !!

FeliciaLynn likes this.
  19. tr1gger

tr1gger Keyboard Cowboy

Today was awesome! Met a lot of the members I hadn't met before and the speakers really blew me away. A great event and I got my shirt! Thanks to the BOD and all the volunteers for today's event.

Kmooresf, denzil and FeliciaLynn like this.
  20. sfsuphysics

sfsuphysics Supporting Member

yeah really fun event, even though I couldn't pawn off most of my cra... er good stuff to people. Those that snatched my freebee pumps and stuff I hope you enjoy, I am happy that someone else can get use out of those :)

My total fish count jumped over 300% too... went from 6 fish to 20 fish :D

denzil and gimmito like this.