Cali Kid Corals

[Oct 19, 2013] 2nd Annual Breeding and Propagation Workshop (Hayward, CA)

Much appreciated!

Don't you get enough dim sum living blocks away from the highest concentration of dim sum restaurants in the Bay Area? :p

Me or him? I was told that I don't need to bring any...... but maybe I will since I don't know what is available on sat for food. Jim do you have a special order for me? or should I just bring a bunch and sell it from my used gear area....free dim sum with purchase. : )

Sorry the catered lunch options have been unclear. Lunch is available for purchase and will comprise of choice of BBQ / hamburger / sausage with chips and drink.

Me or him? I was told that I don't need to bring any...... but maybe I will since I don't know what is available on sat for food. Jim do you have a special order for me? or should I just bring a bunch and sell it from my used gear area....free dim sum with purchase. : )

I would, but we'll just have to get dim sum another time.

For those who have been following the event from the beginning, there are a few changes:

- Joe Yaiullo is conducting the fragging demo. Neptune Aquatics really wanted to be present, but have run into staffing issues. We hope to see Robert's fragging skills next year!
- Patrick is unable to conduct the anemone propagation demo due to life events.
- Aquatic Collection and Neptune Aquatics are showcasing their in-house propagated corals in the silent auction - these will be placed in the BAR frag tank. Be sure to take a look at what these stores have been growing, and place your bids to take them home!

It is going to be an event-filled day!

Not sure if this is the place to post this:
I need some Cheato for my fuge, Can anyone going to the meeting spare some for me?
Thanks

Sorry I had to bail after my arrival!
I left clownfish and cheatomorpha at BAR table
Best fishes to all

Hey Erin - I got 2 of your baby clowns...what were you feeding them? How old are they? Currently they are in my 30gallon zero edge tank in a guppy breeder container to protect them from my 2 bigger clown pair. They seem to be happy and unharrassed. Thanks!

yeah really fun event, even though I couldn't pawn off most of my cra... er good stuff to people. Those that snatched my freebee pumps and stuff I hope you enjoy, I am happy that someone else can get use out of those :)

My total fish count jumped over 300% too... went from 6 fish to 20 fish :D

Back