Oct Get Together

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by tankguy, Sep 3, 2017.

By tankguy on Sep 3, 2017 at 11:02 AM
  1. tankguy

tankguy Vice President

Our Oct get together is at Fish Doc's store in Pacifica ( nice change for our west side of the bay members ) on saturday Oct 14 from 12-2. If you have corals you'd like to be fragged please post in here so Mike ( Fish Doc ) can see. Address is 1724b Palmetto Ave Pacifica 94044. More details to follow

Wlachnit and Coral reefer like this.
Tags: this article has not been tagged

Comments

Discussion in 'Events & Announcements' started by tankguy, Sep 3, 2017.

1. fishdoctor
      fishdoctor
      Thank you all who attended, I had fun and enjoyed meeting new people and seeing everyone. I appreciate your support and look forward to hosting another workshop again soon. Coral progression pictures will be added soon. Happy reefing all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      JVU and DEATH BY SNU SNU like this.
    2. JVU
      JVU
      I had a great time too! Beautiful day in Pacifica, super-helpful fragging demos, very generous coral sharing, always fun chatting with you guys and gals, great to get to know an awesome LFS, and Kris’s tank is an absolute inspiration! How many wins is that, I lost count?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
    3. Wlachnit
      Wlachnit
      Agreed. On all counts. One of the more enjoyable outings we’ve had in awhile. Always learn something new no matter how much you think you know. Big shout out to Fishdoctor.

Kris’ reef was beyond expectations. No pictures do it justice. You just have to see if firsthand. Very awe inspiring. And absolutely beautiful. Kris, you clearly know what you are doing!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Coral reefer and JVU like this.
    4. 2manyhobbies
      2manyhobbies
      Sorry I missed this event. I had planned to work on my new gardens and forgot about it until Sunday. As you say, maybe the next time!