October 09 Finanicals

Discussion in 'Club Financials & Minutes' started by seminolecpa, Oct 16, 2009.

1. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

Attached are the October 2009 Financials. I have manually adjusted the Budget to actual report to be more useful. The first column includes YTD items, the second includes the 2009 annual budget (surplus from the 2008 budget (approx $1,500) is included, hence the budgeted loss), the third column represents both surplus amounts and/or expected remaining expenditures.

Items of interest:

1) Expenses from October speaker have not been received and an estimated amount is included.
    2) Still awaiting receipts from webhosting costs
    3) 16 new members since Aug 17th
    4) Total paid members (excluding BOD members ) are 193 (204 if we include old family memberships as 2 people)
    5) At this point I would expect remaining expenses to be approximately $1,500 and projected additional income of $400. Thus our ending surplus from 2010 anticipated to be approx $3,500 due to higher then budgeted raffle sales and memberships.
    6) Check figure- ending cash at 10/17/09 $10,000.12 - anticipated expenditures ($1,500) + anticipated income ($400) less reserve for full year expenses ($5,500) = $3,400.12 (surplus)

Sorry if I got way too much of my accountant on.

Attached files 10-17-2009 Financials.pdf (30 KB)

2. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

can you say that again in a seductive whisper?

3. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

And Rosie's gift. At Nov meeting??

4. seminolecpa

I have Rosie's gift already booked as a payable Steve.

5. patchin

patchin Facilities / Event Coordinator

Thank You.

6. badbread

badbread Guest

What's mileage reimbursement?

And I think I asked this before but remind me about the insurance part?

Just curious :p

7. seminolecpa

Insurance

Regular is club liability insurance
    D&O is to protect the officers agains personal liability

Mileage is pretty much for reimbursement for say driving all over the bay area to pick up raffle prizes

8. badbread

badbread Guest

Got it, so to the man BAR is an organization that could be sued and if that did happen it would be put upon the BOD?

9. Mr. Ugly

Mr. Ugly Past President

People suing don't care who they put it on, as long as they can get some money.

Let's just hope that nobody slips on a puddle of frag water and breaks a leg.

10. pixelpixi

pixelpixi Guest

Bryan, do you know what the last month I've been reimbursed for webhosting costs was? I should know, but I don't. :-/