Reef nutrition

October 10th 1:00 General meeting featuring Paul Whitby and a DBTC bonanza

whats the normal lot? Been twice and used two different lots :)

We will most likely wind up using the same room we used for Charles Delbeek, the only catch is there are no liquids allowed in that room, so we'll use our usual room for the DBTC transactions.

The main parking lot is the large one in front of the school. Last Frag Swap there was a flea market there though, made parking a little tough.

mmmm mashed potatoes.... I can have those, just no cheese, milk or butter :(

tuberider said:
Correct Erick, we'll have people around to direct the crowd and signs as well :)
Will there be people to poke fun at me for driving to the parking ticket machine then back to a closer parking spot? :D

FYI, CCSF is having one of those parking lot garage sales too 2 weeks from this saturday... thank god I don't work Saturdays!

sfsuphysics said:
tuberider said:
Correct Erick, we'll have people around to direct the crowd and signs as well :)
Will there be people to poke fun at me for driving to the parking ticket machine then back to a closer parking spot? :D

FYI, CCSF is having one of those parking lot garage sales too 2 weeks from this saturday... thank god I don't work Saturdays!

:lol: last time I used "b" lot Jeremy ran and got my the ticket and brought it back :lol:

Thanks, Mom ( er, Sherri) You're so good to us.
The # of people is the big unknown! Made it difficult to plan which room to use. I would guess between 60 and 80???? Everyone is jazzed about the talk. (Thanks J) Another unknown is how many Inter-club people will show up.

Interclub???? 60-80???? I better go bake some more right now!!!!!!!!

So far I have peanut butter w/ choco chips and cran/raisin oatmeal. I still have more dough I'll go bake it. See you tomorrow. I'll be the bleary eyed one. ;) :D

Back