Our mission

odd anemone

The colors look to be flipped, but they look very similar..

here is a link w/ pictures of nice looking mojano's.

http://www.seahorse-nw.com/Predators.html

They are at the bottom of the page.

Kinda looks like my RBTA. The only difference is that mine has the green only on the oral disk and not into the tentacles. Later this afternoon when the lights are on and it has inflated I'll post a pic.

-Gregory

not sure if i want to buy it,dude wants 130 for it and it is about 6innches..thxs every one.oh and it is not a mojano's anemone

At second glance the green does go into the tentacles on the one here.........but I'm guessing that the photo you have has been colour enhanced or taken under pure actinic.......

-Gregory

Looks like an RBTA to me :) Could even be a little bleached in the center but it's hard to tell anything because that pic looks like it was manipulated and taken under only actinics..For 130, I'd pass...

GDawson said:
At second glance the green does go into the tentacles on the one here.........but I'm guessing that the photo you have has been colour enhanced or taken under pure actinic.......

-Gregory

+ 1 on photo enhanced & under super actinic

that is what my roses look like. I gave like 4 of them to OT when they were open and have sold a few in the past so that might have come from my tank at one point. they split like crazy. I started with one over 5 years agao and have had over 30+ since then. at one single point in time I had over 15 in my tank at once. shit got out of hand. but they do look like that the green is very difined.

Back