Off subject FS-Male and female Chameleons

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by costa510, Dec 30, 2010.

1. costa510

costa510 Guest

I have to many pets and I m trying to just stay fish cus of how much room my house has. The male is 2 years old and is great colors, the female is 9 months old. They come with everything cages, lights, branches, ficus tree's, waterfall, drippers, heat bulbs, temp controls, ect........ everything you need to take care of them. ask $300 which is cheaper then any pet store. Male is great acts like a cat kinda just wants to roam around the house and climb. Female is shy, and is almost ready to breed. they both are veil chameleons which have those big crests on their heads. pics coming soon

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

What type? Jackson's, Johnson's?

3. costa510

costa510 Guest

Veil Chameleons

4. tuberider

tuberider Guest

I soooo wish I had the space, they are about as cool as animals get :)

5. screebo

screebo Guest

Chamaeleo calyptratus

6. costa510

costa510 Guest

they are the male is very cool he has his own personality, he will like scratch at the cage when he wants out and drink water out your hand and eat from your hand. Then you open his cage put your arm out and he will climb out and sit on you shoulder.

7. costa510

costa510 Guest

8. costa510

costa510 Guest

1. is male and female
    2. is the battle
    3. is her hiding
    4. is her pissed off and him trying to get some
    5. is the male
    6. is the female
    7. you can see her and him on the rail

9. h20player101

h20player101 Guest

Ok, that is cool, but I don't need anymore animals...

10. costa510

costa510 Guest

I bet not alot of us do, its for anyone who may have always wanted them, or has kids plus these will be breeders soon.

11. screebo

screebo Guest

I dabbled in raising some chamaeleo pardalis (panther chameleons) including a very cool blue Nosy Be male. The only thing I hated was the smell of the cricket farm. A few would always escape to somewhere out of sight but in clear audio range! :O

12. costa510

costa510 Guest

YEA!!!!! damn those little things haha but I went and fixed any escape route's at first it was bad my wife would freak out haha.

13. screebo

screebo Guest

One of my solutions to stinky crickets was to buy some mail order silk worm eggs. I'd gather mulberry leaves (the only thing they'll eat) and raise them up. They were not stinky at all and the reptiles loved them. It's a fun little project.

14. phishphood

phishphood Guest

Oh man I'd love those, but I get the feeling my 3 dogs and cat would have a little too much fun with them...

15. ryanjiang

ryanjiang Guest

They are cool!

16. mavjoy

mavjoy Guest

They're not just cool but a must have for any reefer.. ;)

17. costa510

costa510 Guest

yes they are $250 for anyone on BAR

18. Thales

Thales Past President

Interested.

Do you have pics of the housing?

19. Bula

Bula Guest

Do you have a picture of the cage set up and how often do you have to feed them?

20. sid700

sid700 Supporting Member

Are these things reef-safe?