Official Nomination thread for upcoming Elections

Discussion in 'General Club Business' started by seminolecpa, Sep 29, 2011.

1. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

Actually, no, it's no different. Its working in the industry, and I offered a very simple solution to the sponsor part... we don't have to be a sponsor to donate to the cludB

BUT I have no issue with it, it was Bryan whom brought it up earlier which stuck me as odd given no one ever said Boo about Jeremy, me (working for two sponsors), etc.

Brick and motor :lol: Nice, he's into cars and reefs :p

I have absolutely no issue with you doing the job or anyone working in the industry (a bonus for the sponsorship job as you'll have more connections then just a hobbyist). I think you'll do a bang up job :) You've got my vote (if we have to actually vote)

2. Ibn

Ibn Supporting Member

+1...

3. houser

houser Past President

I'm in...

4. seminolecpa

seminolecpa Past President

as in you accept the Presidential nomination?

5. eldiablosrt8

eldiablosrt8 Sponsor

that would be cool all i need is a lift, i think all the grease on my hands would me make waterproof anyways that would be a plus..... i would vote for mike for sponsorship.....

just remember me when you get in!,LOL

6. houser

houser Past President

I completely missed the part about accepting the nomination.

So formally, yes I will throw my name in the hat. Anybody else want to throw their name into the hat with me?

7. JAR

JAR Supporting Member

OK,OK, I'll do it.... NOT!

Houser, you da man!!!!!!

8. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Damn straight he is! +10eV for you!

9. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

So legally and technically we need a Secretary still or can the BOD function legally without a Secretary?

10. GreshamH

GreshamH Guest

http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/13837