Neptune Aquatics

Old Skool skimmer bodies

Euroreef skimmer bodies for free.

ES5-2
ES5-3
CS6-2

They need a pump, I may have some Sedra but they are famous for their impellers swelling and you know the rest...

Euroreef skimmer bodies for free.

ES5-2
ES5-3
CS6-2

They need a pump, I may have some Sedra but they are famous for their impellers swelling and you know the rest...
If you have them and pump can I pick them up?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

I know I have a skimmer at home, just too lazy to empty the closet, it's in the back, for the other two items count on them, have some other things too but not at home nor far from it.
Sunday works best for me but this Friday if it rains then would be good too.

Ok just let me know, I work Sunday till 5pm and Friday I should be off by 4ish.. this Saturday I'm off just in case.

Big thanks to Mario, I got several good items, and also I bought a nice setup he had, now I can finally say I am back In! Just need to clean and begin connecting everything, and soon once I have everything I need I can begin cycling the tank.

Yup, little dusty...
I think a nice match for these skimmer bodies would be a Sicce PSK pump; those should be in abundance? in the RC forum, just post the interest.
The Sicce is just the motor block of a Quiet One pump; add the pin wheel impeller, widen the inlet (Dremell) and add an air intake; voila!!

Back