Reef nutrition

Old Website is Back Up Until Wednesday, July 31

Hey everyone, since it seems that there are some growing pains with our new site, I've pointed our old site to old.bareefers.org/home. Please feel free to reference that site for some old data that hasn't transferred over yet or will not be transferred over. Also, new registrations are closed on the old site.

I hope enabling the old site may help with the pains of the new site temporarily.

We'll be keeping this site up until the end of the month. The last day for access will be Wednesday, July 31. On Thursday, August 1, members will no longer have access.

Old site link not working for me now. Hmmm.
Sorry about that. I realized that I left the old redirect on both the old and the new forum. The old forum is back up again. :)

Its the redirect he put in. Its not allowing it anymore. Oh how I don't miss troubleshooting and setting all this type of stuff up :eek:

Haha, it's all good for me. I do it at work all the time so I'm used to this kind of stuff. :p

Just a friendly reminder that today will be the last day to check out the old forum. Please be sure to pull any information that you may need from the old site as we plan on sunsetting it soon after.

Back