On to the bigger stuff for sale

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by seminolecpa, Aug 25, 2011.

1. nudibranch

nudibranch Guest

It is really sad that you are leaving the club :( I hope you come back to the hobby soon.

2. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Mike works for millet :D

3. Gomer

Gomer Honorary Member

Not hipster enough. Mike is a hipster, right? :p

4. perculation

perculation Guest

Pulling out a word like Millet to top somebody, Jeremy is starting to look pretty hip himself...

Soon he'll start telling you how he listened to all your favorite bands years before you heard of them, but now he cant be bothered.

5. tuberider

tuberider Guest

Ed, nail, head, square :D

I do loves me sum music ;)

6. drdoolittle

drdoolittle Guest

Bryan dude... sorry to hear that.. hope everything is ok and you get back into it once things settles down. Best of Luck.

7. Coral reefer

Coral reefer President

Not sure what millet is...does that make me a hipster or not? I am pretty dumb and tend to not charge enough, but for a tank like that I woulda done it for free just because it's so awesome!

8. Elite

Elite Guest

Didn't except that coming.. You will enjoy the "freedom" Bryan ;) ..

What a great price for that setup. Just the tank, stand,skimmer and the vortechs would cost that much. Whoever got it, let me know if you want to sell the skimmer :) ..

9. Gonzo

Gonzo Guest

Sorry you're leaving Bryan. I'll be out for awhile too. Maybe we can startup a support group for people like us?? Have our meetings at Cal Academy of Sciences? :)

10. georgec

georgec Guest

Bryan, Sorry to hear that you're getting out. Still remember going joining BAR and going to my first swap years ago and you were the first person that I had met when getting into the hobby.