got ethical husbandry?

ORA Oregon tort

JAR

1 frag
RULES
:) Must be a BAR member
;) must pass on two frags before selling or trading.
:bigsmile: put me on top of the list if I lose the mother colony.
:D Should be obsessed about your tank!
Pick a number.

Pick up at October meeting or my house in Muir Beach.

I want it because I grew up in Oregon and the color reminds me of some of the pretty off shore ocean water colors there.

i want it cuz i it says oregon and all it reminds me of is steelhead fishing on klamath lake

LOL,JK.... i starting my led project tomorow dont wanna try any new sps til i get use to them

Well, I'd like it because I've always wanted one and I need "just one more" high light coral to round up a great looking skyline and it will THRIVE :D in my tank.

Would love to have a chance to grow this piece as I lost it during my tank crash last year. How qbout number 8. Am in Hawaii for vacation so won't be able to make the meeting if that's ok.

It resides in a place of honor where it can get nice, clear update pics. Thanks, John.
P1000717.jpg

Bad news: my frag bleached and died. :tired: I attribute it to several days of S.G. and Ph being much too high (1.028, 8.56) A handful of my other SPS had been slowly in decline seem to be perking up with corrected S.G. and Ph.

Frag went down hill, RTN.
Checked parameters this morning finding Mag to be a bit low ~1200 but want to think this is not the issue since all other SPS look way happy.
This was a meant to be centerpiece coral, bummer.

Back