Our mission

ORA Screaming Green bird's nest

Grows faster than a speeding bullet. Brighter than the North Star. Easy to keep in bright light and good current.

One Frag available

Same rules:

Give to 3 frags to DBTC first
Save a branch for me if mine bite the dust
Give two frags to DBTC before selling
Pick up at November meeting or arrange for p/u in San Carlos

Pick a number between 1 and 30

IMG_0936-1.jpg

The frag is yours, Sig! Just let me know if you prefer I bring it to the meeting Saturday or if you'd prefer to pick it up at my place in San Carlos.

Note: I LOVE this coral. I know it has a mixed following but it's the first SPS frag I grew into a nice coloney, it's the most shocking green on the planet and it grows very quickly. The form is beautiful as well.

You've got it Rommel. I like the large polyps and they are day-glow green. No problem keeping this stain going....it grows like a weed. My mother colony started out as a frag such as those pictured last March and is the size of a base ball now. Pass it around! I am keeping an emergency frag in case Bryan changes his mind about birds's nest coral! ;)
See you at the swap or let me know otherwise for p/u. :)

Thanks John, this is actually one of my favorite corals. I love the way the polyps glow and it just awesome when it becomes a large colony. I will gladly pass this around when it comes time! Looking forward to meeting you at the swap.

You may count on it. I've got 10 frags that are doing beautifully. What doesn't go to BAR members and the DBTC program will go to the swap. See you there! :bigsmile:

Back