Reef nutrition

orange acan

I have three frags of this and can bring them to the next meeting . here is the worst possible pic of it could take..... but it gives you the idea

2335547352_13b7d4434d_o.jpg

Nice Mikey, I have a piece already, it's a very bright subech, super orange color, big frags too.

BTW, move over Norman, Mikey's saw cuts like butter 8)

LOL. Come on now Jeremy, I'm just trying my best to keep up with you. ;D What date should I put?

Mikey, I'd take one too please.

Hooked, if no one else jumps in before too long, I'll take it. I just picked up a couple DBTC frags so I don't want to be greedy. But if you've got one to give....

LMK.

Thanks,
Tom

i have one left and its yours now. I plan on bringing them to the next meeting . if anyone wants to come out and get them thats cool by me , I live in Half Moon Bay .

1. jeremy
2. gomer
3. levi
4. tom

I haven't been able to spot feed mine at all. I've barely seen a glimpse of the tentacles even at night. Any tips? It's on the bottom but I could try and shade it some more I guess?

right now (like yours) you can probably barely see tips. Later on (if it is anything like my other acan --picture here) when happy, it sends out distinct tenticles. Almost like a lord, but not as puffy.

I just took a picture of mine. It is just starting to open up but still will open up a fair bit more in time in my experience

837_22_04_08_10_35_26.jpg

I have yet to see tenacles but it does get nice and puffy . the only time I tryed to spot feed (with arctipods)it got burned . it did recover quick though . once it settled into my tank it started to grow really good but it did take a little while settle

I'm trying to get an idea how many people might be up for a frag of this. Mine has close to doubled since I got it from Mikey so I'm trying to decide if I should frag it into a few pieces now and let it heal up, frag it in 2 and distribute at the next regular or BOD meeting or just let it grow.

Back