Neptune Aquatics

Orange Bam-Bam zoanthids

OK,

First of eight given to Patchin. However, I have PM'd him because I believe I accidentally given him my Eagle Eyes. Hopefully I can get those home soon. ;)

For everyone else, I'm thinking mail would be the best. I'm going to USPS today to ask them the best way to get them out. I think if I drop them off before 6AM then they should reach as far as SF the same day. If so, then I'll send them out very soon.

Matt

Hi All,

It looks like the temp is going down in the Bay Area and I can more safely send these USPS. They actually said that if I drop it off early in the morning most bay area people will get it the same day. I don't know if I believe it, but who knows. If you'd like me to mail you your frag, PM me an address. Or, I can bring them to the next meeting of course if that is better. Don't worry about shipping costs, it is going to be cheap.

YO ! Can I get in the line as well... I need to get some of those again after I got eaten up with my oxides and other nicer zoos from bastard monster ampipods...

thanks
CharlesV

OK,

Gave out a BUNCH of these on Saturday. Not sure who did and who did not get any. Anyone who still wants one, drop me a line. Eileen, I'll try to record who gets them.

BTW these frags have bleached centers but WILL brow healthy children. For this reason all of the frags have ~7+ ployps.

Back