Jestersix

Orange digitata with green base

My first entry to DBTC, hopefully I do things correctly.

I have 3 frags of orange digitata with green base. I bought the original frag from Gabe (Jonovan02) a little more than a year ago. I can deliver the frag to next weekend's BAR meeting, or you are welcome to come to my house to pick up.

I guess DBTC rules apply.

orangedigi.jpg

If there is one still available I would love to have a frag of your digi. I used to have one of this from gabe too 'till my tank crashed last July not from the heat wave but due to a kalkwasser dissaster.

-perry/xinumaster

All 3 frags are spoken for: Mike (sfsphysics), Perry (xinumaster), and Arnold (Apon). I will bring the frags to BAR meeting this weekend.

Frags given to Mike and Perry, and for some reason, Arnold denied that he ever wanted one :D. Arnold, you got me here, and for a moment, I thought this reefing hobby stressed me out so much that I even could not remember people right :D.

Damn, you right I didn't even remember this one. We can meet up whenever you want. we work pretty close together. So sorry. : )

No problem Arnold. I can drop it off your office, you can pick it up from my office, or you can come to my home to check my coral growth from last time :). Let me know what you prefer.

Unfortunately, mine is just about dead, so I can't pass it one.....not sure why it didn't make it.....actually there is like 5 polyps still alive ( for the last few months). I will see it I can save it. All of the other stuff I have gotten from Tong are doing great.

Back