got ethical husbandry?

Orange Montipora digitata

I brought a frag to the last BAR meeting and have another I can cut. It has grown well under PC lighting. The original came from a fellow reefer in a neighboring club a couple years ago at BAYMAC. My first branching SPS.

Please pass on two frags before trading or selling. Preference to those just starting out with SPS.

http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab269/yardartist/Tank%20Shots%20March%2030th%202010/?action=view&current=33010FTSL.jpg

Hey Ricardo,

Considering the lighting restrictions, that is one incredible tank, Dude! 8)
I can't wait to see what you will do when the budget is unlimited.............It'll happen! :crown:

My frag is doing really well. It has encrusted the entire frag plug on which I put it. It's hard to get a good picture of the fully encrusted plug because of where I mounted the frag in the tank.

224020_10150156467632823_544722822_6766540_1170794_n.jpg

Siokoy I will PM about pick up details and cut it today or tomorrow. It should heal over in a week. Unplugged, just a branch once it has grown over the break. This way you get no extra unwanted algae.

Sure. My plan was to break off the original and pass it on. It will not come off in one piece, so good timing on the ask. There will be more than enough on the rock here to grow back.

He picked up this evening, so it is on its way to you.

I hope they grow as well for each of you as it does for me. You can call me Richard on the threads, it is kind of informal here on BAR. Or Rock Star...

Back