Kessil

orange red zoos - no special name

Apon

Supporting Member
Standard rules apply. If this is your first time on the DBTC, then I will give you preference. Frag will be of 4-5 zoos. The only person who I know I have given these to by request is Mr Ugly. Double click attachment to enlarge picture.

Nobody?? I don't want to be greedy, but I could use some more color in my tank(assuming everything is OK with our tank when we get home from vacation). If it works out that would be great!

Could be.... was my name on it? Patchin (Steve right?) you still on for the tank tour? I could get you some then.

Hello, Id be interested to jump in line and am a new member of BAR, so this would be my first participation. Tell me if this works for you..Im in SF.

Thanks!

Paradox, We have a winner! Welcome to BAR as well. In SF? Interested in joining us on our tank tour on the 15th? Otherwise I can get you the frag at the next meeting or arrange something else.

Thanks Apon! I hope I didnt step on anyone elses feet that wanted some of these. Im gonna try to donate as much as I can once my tank has more then just frags in it.

Im still deciding if I should partake in the tank tour or not for my GF's Bday is the day before and Im unsure how much time Ill have. I can maybe join for part of it! Illl et you know

Yes, we are planning on joining the tour on the 15th. The potluck is ok with us if it works out.
And yes picking up the zoos then would work well. Thanks

I am in SF. The 2 frags have been spoken for, but you can be next when they pass it on, which is part of the rules. : )

Unfortunately, these zoos fell prey to a blue legged hermit of all things. I had supected a predator for I was finding lesions on the zoos. As if they were actually picked or bitten. I later obseved the hermit that Ive been suspicious of actually start pickig on some AOGs that I have. Unfortunately, this was a week after the hermit ate apon's zoos.

No other hermits in my tank seem to be doing this, but this specific one now lives in my sump. Unfortunately, I am unable to pass this specimen on, unless the mm speck of a zoo left is able to make it.

Back