got ethical husbandry?

Orange Tubastrea "Sun Coral"

I have 1 multi head piece of this coral. I can probably make 3 frags out of this if there is enough interest.
This coral needs to be feed on a regular basis to survive and thrive.
Only rules"
Pick a # 1-20
Agree not to sell it. If you no longer want it you must donate it back into DBTC.

Brian I have several different orange tubs or I would pick a number. If you do not have enough interest, I feed mine and would take it to grow out and return later. Please take before and after photos of the cutting. I plan to cut one this Summer or so and would like to know how the cutting goes for you.

Been thinking about picking up a piece so I'm in if the frag could make its way to the Bay Area/SF somehow ;) . #1, if you must! Thanks Brian

Theresa loves this coral. I know some of these are harder than others, so if this is fairly easy (other than feeding), I (she) would love one.

patchin said:
Theresa loves this coral. I know some of these are harder than others, so if this is fairly easy (other than feeding), I (she) would love one.
Yeah Steve there is not much to them. Just regular feedings at night. This one still doesn't like to open untill all the lights in the tank and room are off. My tank lights turn off at 9pm and we go up stairs to put the baby to sleep, and I come back down around 10-10:30 and feed it mysis.

Ok Frags go to
Steve
Link
Roberto
Pick up in Martinez or maybe arrange a pick up at AC " I need to go there next week or weekend to get more salt"
I will not be at the June Meeting.

Back