got ethical husbandry?

Ordered one of these today

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3785.msg47429#msg47429 date=1214547854]
Wahoo. My RKE shipped with the first batch. Looks like I will be getting a nice present when I get home!
[/quote]Or so you think! Mwuahahahahaha

[quote author=hiepatitis link=topic=3785.msg47432#msg47432 date=1214551158]
does this thing have a ORP controller?

[/quote]
Yeah, it controls ORP as well, ORP probe sold separately though.

[quote author=seminolecpa link=topic=3785.msg47429#msg47429 date=1214547854]
Wahoo. My RKE shipped with the first batch. Looks like I will be getting a nice present when I get home!
[/quote]

Mike said he was going over to your place to impersonate you and intercept the shipment. haha

I-yie-yie, this is a nice controller, I was getting tired just reading about all the features this thing has. I'm pushing breakneck speeds with my reef spending as it is, I can't ride the wave this time,.................maybe I can go to byran's house and warm my eyes on his instead.

Mine is scheduled for delivery next monday. I am having it shipped to work and won't be working that day so I won't get it till tuesday.

It's ok I"m sure your tank will live :D

I don't know when mine is shipping, I tried entering the tracking number from the invoice and UPS says they don't have any record... might just be a first day thing.

no, YOU are ruining my plans. I want you and Lapsan to collide in violent actions which were to be secretly filled and distributed on Max X: When Reefers Attack.

Ok here's the deal, Lapsan can swing by Ian's office to pick his up, Jeremy can go to Bryan's to snatch his, and Tony can go to hell because I'll be home when mine is delivered and everytime I hear that UPS truck sound I'll be looking out the window :D

I'll be driving a UPS truck around your block for the next two weeks then Mike :)

I'll be sure to not mention when I get it then, just so you have to drive a UPS truck around my block for two weeks then :D
At today's gas prices you could buy a few of them as well :D

Gas? UPS pays that ;) I'll just moonlight.....better go call Brown now if I'm gonna make this work :D

BTW don't think I can't find out when you order is supposed to ship, I've gots lots o friends ;)

Back