OT: Dell PR01X Port Replicators/Docking Stations

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade' started by Piper, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Piper

Piper Guppy

Hi All,

This is O/T but I thought I'd check here to see if anyone is interested before I send these off to e-waste.

I have a handful (6 - 10) of DELL D Series Advanced Port Replicators (Model: PR01X, P/N 02U443). Looks just like the pic in the last link below but it also comes with a heavy duty monitor stand that it snaps in to. I'll snap a pic or two and upload tomorrow.

We've moved to a different series of Dell laptop and these are obsolete to us at work. They require a PA-10 family power adapter to operate correctly. I have power adapters for maybe two or three units. It'd be up to you to get one if you don't already have one for the rest of stations. I might have one or two LCD monitors as well. Anywhere from a 15" to a 19" - not sure which monitors actually work at this time.

These are free to good homes. I wouldn't turn down a frag of Pulsing Xenia or other common type of frag if you happen to have a spare but certainly not required :) Pick up in Oakley on the weekends/evenings, Martinez during the week and possibly Richmond or Benicia with a day or two notice. PM me if you're interested and I'll send you my contact info.

Manual:

More specs & laptop compatibility list:

~Charlie

2. Piper

Piper Guppy

Duplicate thread. Please use http://www.bareefers.org/home/node/14250 and/or delete this one please.